This policy is only applicable for Shenzhen Montnets Technology Co., Ltd.’s web service.
Updated in December 2017.
If you have any doubt, opinion or suggestion, please contact with us in the following ways:
This policy will help you to know the following contents:
1. How can we collect and use your personal information
2. How can we use Cookie and the same kind of technology
3. How can we share, transfer and disclose your personal information
4. How can we protect your personal information
5. Your rights
6. How can we deal with children’s personal information
7. How can your personal information be transferred in the global scope
8. How can this policy be updated
9. How to contact with us
Shenzhen Montnets Technology Co., Ltd. knows the importance of personal information to you very much and will try the best to protect your personal information to be safe and reliable. We’re committed to maintain your trust to us, abide by the following principles and protect your personal information: the principle of integration of power and responsibility, the principle of definite purpose, the principle of choosing agreement, the principle of the minimum enough, the principle of security assurance, the principle of subject participation, open and transparent principle, etc. Meanwhile, Shenzhen Montnets Technology Co., Ltd. promises to take corresponding safe and protective measures to protect your personal information according to safe standards which are mature in this industry.
I. How can we collect and use your personal information
Personal information refers to various kinds of information recorded in electronic way or other ways which can identify the identity of specific natural person or reflect the activities of specific natural person separately or combined with other information.
Shenzhen Montnets Technology Co., Ltd. could only collect and use your personal information for the following purposes as specified in this policy:
I) provide reliable Cloud inquiry service on communication for you
Business Function: inquire the authenticity of information.
To use the service, you shall provide the following information: your cellphone number and the contents of information received. If you don’t provide such information, this will affect you to use the service’s basic functions.
We will be authorized to use aforesaid information you have provided during the period when you use this service. After you use it, we will not save aforesaid information.
Aforesaid information will be saved in the territory of the People’s Republic of China. If cross-border transmission is required, we will ask for your authorization and agreement separately.
II) Employee Recruitment Service
Recruitment information service will be skipped to the third-party service provider and you will generate interactive relation with the third-party service provider separately. Shenzhen Montnets Technology Co., Ltd. will not collect your any personal information.
III) Investor’s Interactive Service
Investor’s interactive service will be skipped to the third-party service provider and you will generate interactive relation with the third-party service provider separately. Shenzhen Montnets Technology Co., Ltd. will not collect your any personal information.
When we need to use such information for other purpose not specified in this policy, we will ask for your agreement in advance.
When we need to use information collected based on specific purpose for other purpose, we will ask for your agreement in advance.
II. How can we use Cookie and the same kind of technology
To make sure of normal running of the web, we will save a small data file named Cookie on your computer or mobile equipment. Cookie often includes TAG,site name and some numbers and characters. By means of Cookie, the web can save such data as your hobby or goods in your shopping basket.
We will not use Cookie for any purpose other than the ones as specified in this policy. You can manage or delete Cookie according to your own hobby. For details, please refer to AboutCookies.org. You can clear all the Cookies saved on your computer, and most of web browsers are equipped with the function of preventing Cookie. But if you do so, you need to change user’s setting personally at the time of visiting our web each time. If you need to know how to change the setting of browsers in detail, please visit the following link: <Internet Explorer>, <Google Chrome>, <Mozilla Firefox>, <Safari> and <Opera>.
II) Web Beacon and Pixel Tag
Besides Cookie, we also use the same kind of other technologies such as web beacon and pixel tag on the web. For example, emails we sent to you may include click URL linked to our web. If you click this link, we will track down this click, help us to know your preference to products or service and improve customer service. Web beacon is often a kind of transparent image embedded into the webs or emails. By means of pixel tag in emails, we could know if emails are opened. If you don’t hope your own activities to be tracked down in this way, you can unsubscribe this from our mail list at any time.
III) Do Not Track
Many web browsers are equipped with the function of Do Not Track and this function can release the demand of Do Not Track to the web. Currently, main Internet standard organizations have not established relevant policies for the webs to regulate how to deal with such kind of demands. But if your browser has used the function of Do Not Track, all our websites will respect your choice.
III. How can we share, transfer and disclose your personal information
We will not share your personal information with any company, organization and individual other than Shenzhen Montnets Technology Co., Ltd.
We will not transfer your personal information to any company, organization and individual.
We will not disclose your personal information.
IV. How can we protect your personal information
I) We have used safe and protective measures meeting industrial standards to protect your personal information and prevent data from being visited, disclosed, used, amended, damaged or lost without authorization. We will take all the reasonable and feasible measures to protect your personal information. For example, data (such as credit card information) is encrypted by SSL when it’s exchanged between your browser and “service”; we also provide the way of https safe browsing for the web of www.montnets.com; we will use encryption technology to make sure of the confidentiality of data; we will use trusted protection system to prevent data from being attacked maliciously; we will arrange visit control system to ensure only authorized persons to visit personal information; and we will organize training courses on security and privacy protection to enhance employees’ understanding to the importance of protecting personal information.
II) We have obtained the following authentication: Qi An Xin security testing.
III) We will take all the reasonable and feasible measures to ensure to not collect irrelevant personal information. We will only save your personal information during the period necessary for realizing the purposes as specified in this policy, unless retention period needs to be extended or it’s allowed by laws.
VI) We will update and disclose relevant contents of such reports on impacts and evaluation of security risks and personal information regularly. You can obtain these in the ways as known on the web.
VII) Internet environment is not completely safe and we will try our best to make sure of or guarantee the security of any information you sent to us. If our physical, technical or management and protective facilities are destroyed and this has caused information to be visited, disclosed,falsified or destroyed without authorization and your legal rights and interests are damaged accordingly, we will take corresponding legal responsibilities.
VIII) After personal information security event happens unfortunately, we will inform you of the following points in time according to the requirements of laws and rules: basic details on security event and possible impacts, disposal measures we have taken or will take, the suggestion for you to prevent and reduce risks by yourself, remedy measures for you, etc.We will inform you of relevant details of the event by email, mail, phone, push notification, etc. When it’s difficult to inform personal information owners one by one, we will take reasonable and effective measures to announce a public notice.
Meanwhile, we will report disposal details on personal information security event actively according to the requirements of supervisory department.
V. Your rights
According to relevant Chinese laws and rules and standards and general practices in other countries and regions, we ensure you to exercise the following rights for your own personal information:
I) Visit your personal information
You have the right to visit your personal information, unless exceptions as stipulated by laws and rules. You can get in touch with our web list or send emails to email@example.com at any time. We will reply your visit demand within 30 days.
For other personal information arising from your using our products or service, we will provide it for you as long as it costs not so much. If you want to exercise the right of visiting the data, please send emails to firstname.lastname@example.org.
II) Correct your personal information
When you have found out that there is any error on your personal information which we have dealt with, you have the right to ask us to correct it. You can get in touch with our web list or send emails to email@example.com at any time. We will reply your correction demand within 30 days.
III) Delete your personal information
Under the following circumstances, you can ask us to delete personal information:
1. If our behavior of dealing with personal information is in breach of laws and rules;
2. If we collect and use your personal information without your agreement;
3. If our behavior of dealing with personal information is in breach of your agreement;
4. If you don’t use our products or service any longer;
5. If we don’t provide products or service for you any longer.
If we decide to respond to your deletion demand, we will inform entities who have obtained your personal information from us at the same time and ask them to delete such information in time, unless as stipulated by laws and rules otherwise or these entities have obtained your independent authorization.
When you delete information from our service, we may not delete corresponding information in the backup system immediately, but we will delete such information when the backup is updated.
IV) Change the scope of your authorization on agreement
Every business function needs to be completed with some basic personal information (please refer to “Part I” of this policy). For collection and use of additionally collected personal information, you can give or take back your authorization on agreement at any time.
After you take back the agreement, we will not deal with corresponding personal information any longer. But your decision to take back the agreement, will not affect the disposal of personal information developed based on your authorization before.
V) Personal information owners obtain the duplicate of personal information
On the premise of feasible technology, such as data interface matching, we can transmit the duplicate of your personal information to the third party as appointed by you directly according to your requirements.
VI) Restrain the information system from making decisions automatically
Among some business functions, we may make decisions only based on unartifical automatic decision-making system including information system and algorithm. If these decisions affect your legal rights and interests obviously, you have the right to ask us to make an explanation and we will provide appropriate remedy measures.
VII) Respond to your aforesaid demands
To make sure of the security, you may be required to provide written demand or certify your identity in other ways. We may ask you to verify your identity at first and then deal with your demand.
We will make reply within 30 days. If you are unsatisfied with it, you can make a complaint in the following ways:
For your reasonable demands, we will not charge expenses in principle. But for many repeated demands exceeding reasonable limit, we will charge some cost expenses depending on the details. For those demands which are repeated unreasonably, require too many technical means (such as development of new system or changing existing practices fundamentally), bring risks to others’ legal right and interests or are very impractical, we may refuse.
Under the following circumstances, we can’t respond to your demands according to the requirements of laws and rules:
1. Relevant to national security and national defense security directly;
2. Relevant to public security, public health and important public interest directly;
3. Relevant to criminal investigation, lawsuit, judgment and execution of judgment directly;
4. Have sufficient evidences to prove that you are malicious subjectively or misuse the rights;
5. Response to your demand may cause you or other individual and organization’s legal rights and interests to be seriously damaged.
6. Concerned with commercial secrets.
VI. How can we deal with children’s personal information
Our web and service are mainly for adults, so children’s personal information is not involved.
VII. How can your personal information be transferred in the global scope
Personal information collected and produced in the People’s Republic of China by us,will be saved in the territory of the People’s Republic of China.
VIII. How can this policy be updated
Great changes mentioned in this policy include but without limitation to the following:
1. Our service mode changes greatly, such as the purpose of dealing with personal information, the type of dealing with personal information, using method of personal information, etc.;
2. Our ownership structure and organizational structure change greatly, such as business adjustment, change in ownership caused by bankruptcy and merger and acquisition;
3. Main parties to share, transfer or disclose personal information change;
4. Your right to join in disposal of personal information and exercising method change greatly;
5. Our responsible department which is responsible to deal with personal information security, contact information and complaint channel change;
6. When such reports on impacts and evaluation of personal information security are risky, we will save the old version of this policy for your reference.
IX. How to contact with us
We have established a specific personal information protection department (or personal information protection specialist). You can contact with it in the following ways:
Generally, we will make reply within 30 days.
Montnets SMS Terms
1. When you opt-in to the service, we will send you an SMS message to confirm your signup.
2. When you opt in, you will receive promotional SMS from Montnets.
3. You can cancel the SMS service at any time. Just text "STOP" to the short code. After you send the SMS message "STOP" to us, we will send you an SMS message to confirm that you have been unsubscribed. After this, you will no longer receive SMS messages from us. If you want to join again, just sign up as you did the first time and we will start sending SMS messages to you again.
4. If at any time you forget what keywords are supported, just text "HELP" to the short code. After you send the SMS message "HELP" to us, we will respond with instructions on how to use our service as well as how to unsubscribe.
5. We are able to deliver messages to the following mobile phone carriers: Major carriers: AT&T, Verizon Wireless, Sprint, T-Mobile, MetroPCS, U.S. Cellular, Alltel, Boost Mobile, Nextel, and Virgin Mobile. Minor carriers: Alaska Communications Systems (ACS), Appalachian Wireless (EKN), Bluegrass Cellular, Cellular One of East Central IL (ECIT), Cellular One of Northeast Pennsylvania, Cincinnati Bell Wireless, Cricket, Coral Wireless (Mobi PCS), COX, Cross, Element Mobile (Flat Wireless), Epic Touch (Elkhart Telephone), GCI, Golden State, Hawkeye (Chat Mobility), Hawkeye (NW Missouri), Illinois Valley Cellular, Inland Cellular, iWireless (Iowa Wireless), Keystone Wireless (Immix Wireless/PC Man), Mosaic (Consolidated or CTC Telecom), Nex-Tech Wireless, NTelos, Panhandle Communications, Pioneer, Plateau (Texas RSA 3 Ltd), Revol, RINA, Simmetry (TMP Corporation), Thumb Cellular, Union Wireless, United Wireless, Viaero Wireless, and West Central (WCC or 5 Star Wireless). ***Carriers are not liable for delayed or undelivered messages***
6. As always, message and data rates may apply for any messages sent to you from us and to us from you. The frequency with which you receive messages varies depending on activity .If you have any questions about your text plan or data plan, it is best to contact your wireless provider. For all questions about the services provided by this short code, you can send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.